Please see our COVID video for what to expect when attending class!
We take temperatures of all students before they enter, hand sanitize on the way in & hand sanitize on the way out. All students are spaced out in class. We have MEDICAL GRADE air purifiers running during class, which cleans the air in each studio fully every 30 minutes.
Watch our video as it will go into additional details on all of the many measures we have put in place to keep our dance families healthy, happy and moving!
1. The teachers/staff/student demonstrators at Marjorie Jones Schools will be required to take their temperature each day and wear masks.
2. ONLY students will be allowed to enter the studio. Our student demonstrators will be assisting us by walking dancers to and from the studio when being dropped off or picked up.
3. Dancers that are NOT participating in the Spring Recital and wish to pick up their costume will be required to make an appointment to do so. Please call either studio to do that.
4. Student Arrival for classes: students should be dropped off at the start time of their dance class to minimize traffic throughout out studio. Staff will escort the dancers into the studio for class. At our Lane Avenue location dancers MUST be dropped off at our rear entrance located in the back-parking lot. This timing applies to our accelerated students as well.
5. Student Dismissal after classes: Classes will be dismissed five minutes prior to the listed end time allowing our teachers and staff to walk the dancers out, sanitize and clean the room/barres/door handles between classes.
6. Students must be FEVER FREE in order to attend classes. We ask that you check your child’s temperature prior to attending class thus helping to keep everyone healthy.
7. Water fountains WILL NOT be available for use. Dancers attending more than one hour of class may bring their own water bottle.